Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Trip that Kicked Off Summer 2014

Sunday, September 7, 2014
This post is long overdue, but working 80 hour weeks really interferes with blogging. Fortunately, I'm loving pediatric residency here in Colorado. My coworkers are amazing, the attending physicians are brilliant, the nurses, PAs, NPs, respiratory therapists, pharmacists, etc are top-notch, and everyone is so down-to-earth. I think the 300 sunny days a year combined with endless opportunities to get outside do a person good.



Anyway, I thought I'd share some photos from the Seattle trip we took back  in April/May for my sister's wedding.







On an unseasonably warm evening at the end of April, my youngest sister Lisa, my sister-in-law Betsy, and I headed to the water to watch the sunset and enjoy some dessert.



 

What a magnificent evening with two beautiful women and one handsome pooch!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...